- Facilitate teachers in their day-to-day practice.
- Overcome the difficulties of language and cultural differences with students.
- Minimize friction and misunderstanding when contacting immigrant students.
- Create an environment of confidence and enhancing the sense of satisfaction of staff from effective teaching.
- Immediate resolution and successful handling of complex problems that arise under pressure and cultural shock in TCN students.
- Identify and address any barriers of teacher communication with TCN parents.
- Collaborate with teachers in classroom in the event of the need to collect country- specific material, as well as the understanding of relevant Greek-Cypriot cultural material.
- Collaborate with teachers and school to understand information about social and religious beliefs.
- Mediation services will be offered to all provinces of free Cyprus, in a specific number of schools, from April 2021 to April 2022.
- Services will be offered during school hours